Listed below are Cambridge-area hotels within 3 miles of Harvard Divinity School (45 Francis Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138). However, due to the convenience of public transportation in Boston, it may not be necessary to stay in the Cambridge area.
We strongly recommend making reservations as soon as possible: October is a busy month in the Cambridge and Boston area, and hotels fill up quickly.
- A Friendly Inn at Harvard (1673 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA): 1-617-547-7851
- Sheraton Commander (16 Garden St, Cambridge, MA): 1-617-547-4800
- Porter Square Hotel (1924 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA): 1-888-229-1615//1-617-499-3399
- Hotel Veritas (1 Remington St, Cambridge, MA): 1-617-520-5000
- Marriott Courtyard (777 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA): 1-617-492-7777
- A Cambridge House Inn (2218 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA): 1-800-232-9989
- Best Western Plus Hotel Tria (220 Alewife Brook Parkway, Cambridge, MA): 1-617-491-8000
- Hampton Inn (191 Monsignor O'Brien Highway, Cambridge, MA): 1-617-494-5300
- Homewood Suites (1 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA): 1-781-643-7258
- Hilton Hotel Boston Doubletree Guest Suites (400 Soldiers Field Road, Boston, MA): 800-222-8733//617-783-0090
- The Harvard Square Hotel (110 Mount Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA): 617-864-5200
- Boston Marriott Cambridge (Two Cambridge Center, 50 Broadway, Cambridge, MA): 617-494-6600
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge (575 Memorial Dr, Cambridge, MA): 617 492 1234
- Bowers House Bed & Breakfast (9 Bowers Ave, Somerville, MA): 1-617-680-6928
- Morrison House Bed & Breakfast (221 Morrison Ave, Somerville, MA): 1-617-627-9670
- Additional Cambridge-area hotel listings.
In arranging your accommodations, do take into consideration our local bus and subway system, the MBTA. Harvard Divinity School is located about 15 minutes walk from Harvard Square, on the Red Line. The Divinity School area is also served by the 86, 83, and 69 bus lines. Harvard Square is serviced by the 1, 66, 68, 69, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 77, 78, 86, 96 bus lines.
The Hubway is the Boston area's local bike sharing service, with numerous stations on and around the Harvard campus.